- Regional Resources
- London School of Regional Anaesthesia - Active group with loads of resources, logbook, events all sorts. Great site from a great group.
- Superb resource for regional enthusiasts
- Assocoations & Groups
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain & Ireland - Hugely supportive group with a vast following. Have a trove of information on their site for CPD, events/conferences and education.
- Unites anaesthetists from all over the world. Offers fellowships, educational material and conferences from their brilliant site.
- RCoA website for information on college matters and exam related information
- SMACC team - innovative, active and cutting edge! SMACC Dublin is coming….
- King’s Airway
- King’s Airway site with links to guidelines, courses and other airway related material
- Society for Computing & Technology in Anaesthesia
- CEACCP/BJA Education
- Where all candidates for the final flock! Rightly so.
- Journal affiliated to the AAGBI - loads of good stuff in here!
- Exam resources
- Review sites
- A great site with snappy reviews, blogs and educational resources - add to favourites!
- A site from the Wessex ICS Group dissecting research and helping guide ICU practice - in depth and thorough. Great stuff.
- A new and fantastic ICM resource for expanded case summaries, reviews of available evidence guiding ICM practice - All neatly mapped to the curriculum!
- Best mind map making software available. Cheap, easy and effective! Please buy it. Made by the genius Craig Scott.